Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

some US data at 1.30 and 2.55 michigan sentiment and ppi out in.

anyone watch the cnbc manduca video posted this morning, worth a watch about 9mins

BP HS breakout and retest of neckline

Attachments

• bphs.png
    bphs.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 127
some US data at 1.30 and 2.55 michigan sentiment and ppi out in.

anyone watch the cnbc manduca video posted this morning, worth a watch about 9mins

I'm hoping Umich might move the market late in the day, until then I'm fearful this is gonna be range bound

:LOL: lets debate on what the 10000th post should be ...we would soon be talking about 11000th post

mornin'

well, it'd be nice to see one that depicts what we're all about. So when we get to 9999 everyone lay off 'til someone closes a good trade then just post +103 (or whatever) :LOL:

let's hope the thread doesn't stay dormant too long :LOL::LOL:

mornin'

well, it'd be nice to see one that depicts what we're all about. So when we get to 9999 everyone lay off 'til someone closes a good trade then just post +103 (or whatever) :LOL:

Until someone like The Leopard comes in and hijacks it with a 'lulzy' post

mornin'

Morning..... been reading your note again... you mentioned a spreadsheet in the thread? I'd love a copy if poss.