Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Screenshot_52.png

The Fed can't afford to have a stock market crash to complicate matters. He HAS TO talk the market up...

Don't forget, the Fed is a share-issuing company and the shares are owned by the banks. In 2015 The Fed even made a profit of over $100 billion, paying out $2.3 billion in dividends...to the banks. The balance it handed over to the Treasury.
i like what you say, what do you think is going on here?

I'm wondering if tomorrow is now all set up for a big drop. The quarter is over and on paper it looks good; a healthy-looking rally to ensure bonuses get paid. That's the pump. Tomorrow the dump?

I'm wondering if tomorrow is now all set up for a big drop. The quarter is over and on paper it looks good; a healthy-looking rally to ensure bonuses get paid. That's the pump. Tomorrow the dump?
26,000 tomorrow then nothing on Thursday, thats the big plan.

News-heavy day tomorrow, then NFP on Thursday. Stop-start for 2 days then. Deep joy. I prefer news-free days and then piggyback the long, flowing trends...se la vie...

i like what you say, what do you think is going on here?
The Fed will always do what is right for the banks as it's primary priority. Everything else is secondary. I watched Powell's testimony - never watched him before - and he is truly just the messenger boy for the banks. He has no natural leadership instincts or qualities; a yes-man.

The Fed will always do what is right for the banks as it's primary priority. Everything else is secondary. I watched Powell's testimony - never watched him before - and he is truly just the messenger boy for the banks. He has no natural leadership instincts or qualities; a yes-man.
I like this guy! :)
They dont teach you that in Econ 101 (or even 901) where did you learn about the markets?