Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

JJ3, you saw it bumping up against earlier support that normally would be resistance, and so it proved for a few minutes. Not a bad call, just this time it was shortlived and reversed. It happens, but you know this...

JJ3, you saw it bumping up against earlier support that normally would be resistance, and so it proved for a few minutes. Not a bad call, just this time it was shortlived and reversed. It happens, but you know this...
i'm shorting again, the moment this opens

If you switch to a 4 hour timeframe you can see SPX wants to jump another 30 points up to resistance. This strong close will carry over to Asia, which give Europe confidence and the SPX futures will tag along for the ride. You might want to wait for the first 30 minutes of the US open tomorrow. Might be an even better short by then. Just a thought.

I agree that the US market is detached from reality with just 5 stocks propping up the indices. Patience my friends, patience...

Every day an up day this week, its the law.
1593463088477.gif

when this opens in liitle less than an hour...

going to

run hard down

Bullshit!