Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

What a shocker Dow goes up after the close - who knew.
Oh wait about half a million traders know this!

This is a year old others have known it a lot longer than that.

Thats another tool in your box.
That's very interesting wish I saw this a yr ago. Might be too late now in this overbought market. Might see the reverse of that for awhile ;)

Looks like NAS is on its way to test feb's high of just above 9800. I don't think they will make it quite there...but they;ll get close (er):unsure:

Last edited:
Those downward spikes on the dow are getting more aggressive.
But they are followed by this incessant bidding the price back up.
An instant 65 point drop gets met with a 55 point surge back up followed by the tic tic tic increase. Its hypnotic, like watching a sharks tail beat back and forth as its coming towards you.
Dow 15 points higher than the moment before the drop.

But they are followed by this incessant bidding the price back up.
An instant 65 point drop gets met with a 55 point surge back up followed by the tic tic tic increase. Its hypnotic, like watching a sharks tail beat back and forth as its coming towards you.
Dow 15 points higher than the moment before the drop.

seems that the FED together with Trump and his cohorts are ramping futures in the overnight markets then defending any selling that looks serious as best they can until they run out of ammo. With the FED having pumped trillions into the thing they will move heaven and earth trying to stop it going down while Trump needs it up, too, for the election. I know the old adage about buying against a wall of worry, but one would think economies are just about to boom not bust.

seems that the FED together with Trump and his cohorts are ramping futures in the overnight markets then defending any selling that looks serious as best they can until they run out of ammo. With the FED having pumped trillions into the thing they will move heaven and earth trying to stop it going down while Trump needs it up, too, for the election. I know the old adage about buying against a wall of worry, but one would think economies are just about to boom not bust.
That move on the Dow was insane!
A race to the top!

Screenshot_43.png