Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

CV and Dental very quiet today. I guess they must be awash with money and can’t force their way through it to the keyboard.:)

Verri bizzi more like.

Flossi will be drinking coffee and eating lots of biscuits (hobnobs), although I don't know who will be serving his coffee in Pret ever since we left the EU.

Last edited:
Clearly it did stop for a breath but is now relentlessly going higher.
If it can drop 2,000 points in one day it can rise 3,000 points.

I see the BBC are saying 'Peak virus' is near.

Dow struggling with 25,000
Is this the start of a bear market or a virus induced blip?

Dow struggling with 25,000
Is this the start of a bear market or a virus induced blip?
Did you hear it cough? Is it running a temperature??

Am long (Stoxx) and am currently itm for the largest number of pips I have ever made on 1 lot. Very sad, I know, especially as I said more or less the same thing a couple of days ago.....

Did you hear it cough? Is it running a temperature??

Am long (Stoxx) and am currently itm for the largest number of pips I have ever made on 1 lot. Very sad, I know, especially as I said more or less the same thing a couple of days ago.....
So you Bought The F*cking Dip and you made money, who'd have thought it. ;)

The dow has plateaued its either waiting for the open to go up another 2,000 points or will turn tail and drop.
I'm looking for a 250 point exit target on my position - we'll see.

ASX 200 futures now up over 10%. Was flat but have now started to build a short position over 6020. Barking.

Trading the dow this week is simple just take your target for any normal day ie +80 rise or -150 drop and multiply by 10 !
:eek:

Ooh, er. First race of Cheltenham Festival 1.30pm, US open 1.30pm. Eeny , meeny, mIny, mo :unsure:

Ooh, er. First race of Cheltenham Festival 1.30pm, US open 1.30pm. Eeny , meeny, mIny, mo :unsure:
Go for Cheltenham there's a better chance of making money on the horses at the moment. At least they dont stop running in one direction and turn around and race in the opposite direction without warning!