Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Screenshot_14.png

Not sure I've seen the ftse hold a 3% rise in the first 15 minutes but today could be a first.

That’s handy, my platform doesn’t have that facility!
TraderPro - "We offer a range of markets that can be hedged with TraderPro. The idea of hedging is to open contradictory positions to either ..."
If you want to 'nedge' negatively hedge you can do this on any platform.
If you open a long and try to go short the same instrument your platform will normally just close your first position (theres a reason for that).
Some platforms (IG) will allow you to 'force open' a position so you are both long and short at the same time.
If your platform doesnt offer you the option to 'hedge' then just close your existing position and re open later. ITS THE SAME THING!
Unless I have completely missed the point in which case I'm happy to learn something new.

TraderPro - "We offer a range of markets that can be hedged with TraderPro. The idea of hedging is to open contradictory positions to either ..."
If you want to 'nedge' negatively hedge you can do this on any platform.
If you open a long and try to go short the same instrument your platform will normally just close your first position (theres a reason for that).
Some platforms (IG) will allow you to 'force open' a position so you are both long and short at the same time.
If your platform doesnt offer you the option to 'hedge' then just close your existing position and re open later. ITS THE SAME THING!
Unless I have completely missed the point in which case I'm happy to learn something new.
After a bit of delving around I have discovered that I can go long and short simultaneously ( manually) but have to go to account settings and disable “account netting“ with CMC markets.