Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Done and done.
Good weekend all.
Yeah, have a good one chaps and enjoy looking at your account :). I must say I don’t think I can stand the strain of another week like it - been scared to death most of the time!

Some heavy selling pushing US markets down further and faster right now.
October 2018 saw a 5,000 point drop on the dow - not sure were going to see that this time.
I keep re-posting this but were at the -5,000 levels today, lets see what next week brings.
The markets are more nervous than Arabian stallions at these levels.

quite a bit of volume on that pump...i feel like they've got 25000 as the marker for this week

25,400 a 600 point RIP in the last 20 minutes.
Never underestimate the Friday rip factor.
Yes jeeez

Well..what a week! After a big blunder of running a loser for a long way down, I've had to work hard, hedged and scalped and had sat on my hands to let winners run. Ended up ahead on the week so given where I was on Tuesday night I'll take that!

Good weekend all!

Scary stuff.
Bring a change of underwear next week. :)

I’ve been mostly short Nasdaq this week and I had Nasdaq and Dow charts open side by side. Maybe it was a mind thing because of the positions I was holding ( and because I was mostly scared stiff), but it seemed to me that Nasdaq kept looking keen to bounce only to be dragged back south by Dow’s lead boots. I was stopped out on the stronger bounces but, otherwise, I was more often than not encouraged to hold on at other times by seeing continued weakness in Dow when Nasdaq started looking “bouncy” to my eye - although I was scared out a few times.

In the main, though, Nasdaq didn’t actually trade stronger than Dow in percentage terms overall except temporarily when it looked as though it was keen to bounce a bit. This changed Friday, however, when Nasdaq did trade stronger than Dow and finished marginally in the green while Dow lost another 357 points (1.39%).

So, if upward recovery is going to be the order of the day then I reckon we might get more bang for our buck with Nasdaq longs.

The VIX has just clipped 40, it has not hit this level since the Financial Crisis! It's now serious.

What a difference in sentiment a week can make... no new factors were introduced into markets over the week, everything that is there today was there Thu week when new highs were made, no new news, just a realization of the issues can turn a market from bull to bear.

Those that saw the writing on the wall should have had a very profitable week, hope you were one of them.