Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

i've rinsed a couple, who hasn't on their way?

20 ! TWENTY - and thats the ones your admitting too. Even if it was $5,000 per account - you do the mathS.

Lets ask the internet - has anyone else rinsed 20 or more accounts ? I cant wait for the response!

20 ! TWENTY - and thats the ones your admitting too. Even if it was $5,000 per account - you do the mathS.

Lets ask the internet - has anyone else rinsed 20 or more accounts ? I cant wait for the response!
20??? lol not even close

more like 30 :D

j/k

A combo of algos and retail - accross the 1 hourly - we see a big double/triple top set up. Price is now in a zone where longs have dumped and shorts are coming in.

To be honest i didnt think we would reach here, but it is non farms on Friday, so a great chance for pros to build positions down here at these (knock down) prices.

The pattern is more prevelant on the DAX.

So u are expecting Friday non farm will pull Dow up? Just difficult to follow because it is so bearish, and it has only done for 2 days, I think it will last for longer.

Although I keep saying and seeing the downtrend, I didn't short as there is no meaningful rally for enter, afraid of shorting at the low....

So u are expecting Friday non farm will pull Dow up? Just difficult to follow because it is so bearish, and it has only done for 2 days, I think it will last for longer.

Although I keep saying and seeing the downtrend, I didn't short as there is no meaningful rally for enter, afraid of shorting at the low....
Yes, thats a tough one.