Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Any more weakness shown today I'll get flat. If we reach 26900 or close, I'm out too as I have resistance there and don't want to hold over the weekend. If weekend wasn't looming I'd probably hold for +27000 (YM)

For anyone interested in shorter time frame trading and volume - take a look at the break of 800 - naff all (currently) - so not worth hanging on. Yes it may get higher but not in this time frame cycle.

So why risk giving back +20 for the extra 10????

Lucky Victor - take a look :unsure::whistle::giggle:

Now currently 795 as I type -

Mate you play with the ballers!!:p
Take it all the way to target !!!
Pretty sure you are slinging way more than me. I trade (1) YM contract per trade ($5/pt), but I am overleveraging my small account when I add and get up over 3 -4 or more contracts.

So, I probably do risk more of my account which does make me a smallish big baller :D

But, while I want to build it methodically I want to build it fast

Pretty sure you are slinging way more than me. I trade (1) YM contract per trade ($5/pt), but I am overleveraging my small account when I add and get up over 3 -4 or more contracts.

So, I probably do risk more of my account which does make me a smallish big baller :D
Well I know we all have banter, but Postie said it spot on with regards to trading your own plan, and sticking to it. Over leveraging "CAN" work on the initial (smaller) account, but once you move to 3/4 contracts then you must respect risk, as if not, you will be back to trading 1 lots again, we've all been there. Im sure you knew that already though!

I want to thank DentalFloss for his endless devotion for posting these VERY interesting & informative charts.

price action...its all about who has control/bears or bulls
to do that p/f uses trendlines and horizontal lines Near the price
Calling leveles is for donkeys

lookin a tad weak

Out friday just over 50, flat now and looking forward to the pre-open in few hrs.

(Would have posted the exit friday, but had to run to a doctor's appt that I just made by waiting for this trade to play out)

Last edited:
Dow into the open
Minor overbought on move from 3rd Sept.No sign of any unwind.>aybe if red horizontal fails