Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

LOng dax @700 looking for +50

Yes I've noticed the relative strength shes been showing recently and overnight put in a higher low. My trendline says down to 680 before it goes up further and then we're dependent on the dow.

Yes I've noticed the relative strength shes been showing recently and overnight put in a higher low. My trendline says down to 680 before it goes up further and then we're dependent on the dow.
Theres 680 and she's off. The dow's looking like it wants to retake 27,000 again :rolleyes: so I think your 11,750 on the dax is safe.

From what I see so far, you are avg trader. nothing wrong with that
This bothered me a little and so I slept on it to work out why. The opinion you expressed is nothing more than that 'your opinion' which is worth nothing really I mean everyone has opinions and most peoples are wrong. But what I released is that its factually incorrect. The fact is that 80% of traders lose money so that puts me in the top 20% of traders which is way above average, thats a fact not an opinion.

I would have exited the dax now 735 the chart isnt looking favorable now %age wise.

You can see sellers coming in on the dax, it may blow through but not worth the risk.