Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

With the BOE meeting tomorrow the currency boys will soon be sitting on their hands.

So, you're pretty bullish then?:p

Absolutely, everything is solid as a rock and the markets will climb to infinity. :whistling

Oh except for General Electric who will no longer be part of the dow and the US banks who are giving no down payment housing loans to poor credit customers AGAIN! and ....

Its all in the timing. :LOL:

Attachments

• timin.png
    timin.png
    55.4 KB · Views: 71
FTSE likes (or rather doesnt like) those round numbers.

Attachments

• round.png
    round.png
    40.8 KB · Views: 51
The European indices began trying to start a technical recovery after two days of selling pressure. Investors will remain vigilant regarding any news, rumor or tweet associated with US trade tensions with its major partners. The attention of investors should be momentarily diverted from issues related to the specter of a trade war and directed towards Sintra. In this Portuguese city, the ECB Annual Forum is taking place and will have its high point today: a roundtable meeting with the Presidents of the ECB, the Fed and the Bank of Japan. Technically, the DAX has an important support zone in the 12550/12600. An initial recovery from this zone can not be ruled out but European markets are vulnerable to a potential shortage.

"...but European markets are vulnerable to a potential shortage." ... Especially the ftse. ;)

Got caught up in an interesting video (no cats I'm afraid, not even Schrodinger's) and missed my entry.
Still I'm short now at 7681.

Everything we knew about time is wrong!

The dow just dropped 80 points and the s&p wont move!

Some strange stuff going on over the pond. :devilish:

Hi postie how's the market been treating ya? :D

Found a broker that offered $400 intraday margins on e-mini S&P, Dow & Nasdaq for small accounts.

I'll throw a few trades here now & then.

Keep up good work! L8ter.

Hi postie how's the market been treating ya? :D

Found a broker that offered $400 intraday margins on e-mini S&P, Dow & Nasdaq for small accounts.

I'll throw a few trades here now & then.

Keep up good work! L8ter.

Missing you already. :love:

Bought a contract of YM @24651.

Looks to me like it's going higher here after spending all day in red.