Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

5 minute chart.
Every time it dipped it came back faster and higher.
Do ya feel lucky?

Attachments

• melt2.png
    melt2.png
    67.9 KB · Views: 85
That early selling was just the guys taking a massive profit for the week.

The late buying is from value guys looking at next month and the month after.

In the United States, the recovery initiated in the last 5 sessions and that has allowed the recovery of the market after the recent correction, remained on this last day of the week. Today’s macroeconomic agenda has been filled with some relevant indicators. Regarding the real estate market, the houses under construction during the month of January registered a 9.70% increase, above the expected 3.50%, as well as construction permits which also showed a very favorable evolution (7.40%) and surpassed the expectations that pointed to a zero variation. On the other hand, the consumer confidence index, as measured by the University of Michigan, stood at 99.90, against the expected 95.50.

Q. Why is the ftse down 55 points?
A. Because the market is open.

The ftse doesnt need a reason it just falls!

European markets closed lower, retreating from gains made last week. The volume of trading was lower than usual, given the closing of the North American Stock Exchange, reason why the movements ended up having a greater weight. Most of the sectors traded in the negative, with the losses being led by car manufacturers and pharmacists. Daimler fell 2.08%, after news that it may have used software to tamper with gas emissions. Reckitt Benckiser reported quarterly results and raised forecasts for 2018. Investors, however, attached great importance to moderate potential in terms of operating margin growth, so their shares fell more than 7% . In the banking sector, Deutsche Bank stood out positively (2.11%) after Bank of America Merrill Lynch raised its outlook for the stock and target price.

I should just use this as my signature, save me typing it every day. :rolleyes:

Should be making pips if it's that predictable... both ways! I've noticed ftse often gets a bid around the 010 level i.e. 7010, 7110, 7210...and Rez the other way. It's a good spot to place an order. Just sayin' ...

Should be making pips if it's that predictable... both ways! I've noticed ftse often gets a bid around the 010 level i.e. 7010, 7110, 7210...and Rez the other way. It's a good spot to place an order. Just sayin' ...

Modest targets...around 20-30pips... capture most of the move. Tend to get taken out if I try for more. Trading on orders mind.

Modest targets...around 20-30pips... capture most of the move. Tend to get taken out if I try for more. Trading on orders mind.

Yes, nice one.

It does seem to be a bit choppy up here. I'm hoping the s&p trades in a 200 point range for a couple of months, that would be very profitable! :devilish:

Most European stock markets ended up with almost all sectors showing gains. The London market was an exception, with the main FTSE 100 index showing a slight loss (-0.03%). The session was essentially based on the reaction of investors to some published results. Billiton recorded a devaluation of more than 4%, penalizing its sector. The mining company reported a semiannual profit amounted to 4050 M.USD and EBITDA to 11240 M.USD. Both numbers fell short of the 4340 M.USD and 11580 M.USD estimated by analysts. On the positive side, the proposed dividend is $ 0.55 per share, more than the $ 0.48 anticipated on average by analysts. In the banking sector, HSBC was another title that conditioned the performance of the British index (-3.35%), after presenting its results. The bank reported an adjusted annual profit of 20 990 M.USD that surpassed analysts’ forecasts for a net profit of 19,670 M.USD. Contrary to analysts’ anticipation, HSBC did not announce a stock buyback program, relegating that announcement “when appropriate.” In 2016, the bank bought a total of 5500 M.USD in its own shares. In Paris, Edenred rose more than 6%, after having reported strong results, with EBITDA and profit for 2017 surpassing the estimates.

Just closed off my orders @260.(y)