Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

i love it when they close out a trade for a few , throw mike down say "i'm done" like 2 hrs before the close/like a big sht like i made so much $ don't need to mingle with you peons anymore.ya whatever i'm done too :D

The s&p is only up 7 I mean technically for the s&p thats a down day right? :whistling

since WSW took meat out of day, rest of us here to pick the bones

i'm here to close, how about you:)

i love it when they close out a trade for a few , throw mike down say "i'm done" like 2 hrs before the close/like a big sht like i made so much $ don't need to mingle with you peons anymore.ya whatever i'm done too :D

You are funny Pippy : +47 from a 60pt range day. So only a few were available each time - worked that out after the first trade today(n)

I challenge myself, different styles, targets etc, dont want to go stale.

Days like today can be the best days to trade! Low vols due to upcoming holiday, so reverse range breaks, as its unlikely to have any momentum to create a substantial follow through.

You sound from your posts like someone/something owes you "something"? Its a type of emotion that has no place in this game. Not having a go. just sayin'.

The reason to finish with 2 hours to go? Simple - Wife says "have you done well today darling?" I cant lie as she would see a hole in the wall if it had been a bad day! So I say "not too bad my little rose petal" - so she says "good, cos Ive booked a meal at *********:(

Enough said - keep your partner happy and they will support you! Well thats the plan at least:cheesy:

You are funny Pippy : +47 from a 60pt range day. So only a few were available each time - worked that out after the first trade today(n)

I challenge myself, different styles, targets etc, dont want to go stale.

Days like today can be the best days to trade! Low vols due to upcoming holiday, so reverse range breaks, as its unlikely to have any momentum to create a substantial follow through.

You sound from your posts like someone/something owes you "something"? Its a type of emotion that has no place in this game. Not having a go. just sayin'.

The reason to finish with 2 hours to go? Simple - Wife says "have you done well today darling?" I cant lie as she would see a hole in the wall if it had been a bad day! So I say "not too bad my little rose petal" - so she says "good, cos Ive booked a meal at *********:(

Enough said - keep your partner happy and they will support you! Well thats the plan at least:cheesy:

lol your cool dude! :p

In the past, the reaction of financial markets to events related to North Korea was sometimes abrupt but always momentary. The reason for this pattern is that the incidents with this country were isolated and generally followed by some calming or at least by some impasse. However, the current situation has been characterized by a continuous series of events, each one being more tense than the previous one. It is in this uninterrupted accumulation of tension that the threat to the financial markets may lie. Another factor not to be excluded is the possibility that some unforeseeable incidents might occur that would oppose the North Korean and American or South Korean armed forces, which could precipitate the situation.