Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

lots of action for next 2 1/2 hrs, no way i am done here!

hell we could have a major selloff and posties getting his weekend on

plenty time for party AFTER market close.
(n)

this is a biz and i am not punching out early

Anyway I'm stopped out so thats +70 for me and I'm done.

Have a good one gents, a bank holiday AND sunshine 'Summits out o wack'. :)

Ah here we go!

Donut Draghi next :LOL:

That should do it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming up later we'll have European Central Bank (ECB) boss Mario Draghi's speech from Jackson Hole.

However, it seems anyone hoping for clues as to when the ECB will start easing back further on its 60bn euro (£55bn) a month economic stimulus programme - and shifting into "hawkish" mode - is likely to be disappointed.

Still to come is Mario Draghi’s own Jackson Hole speech, though like Yellen’s it is expected to be light on the kind of details investors are clamouring for. The ECB has let out plenty of hints suggesting Draghi isn’t going to announce anything resembling a hawkish shift during his evening talk, though it isn’t hard to imagine the markets being disappointed regardless.

Everything tells me it's going down, inc the fundamentals. Summits out o wack so far.

Better late than never. (y)

Lovely execution......bottom pip before the close (y):clap::)(y):smart::-0

Attachments

• 25-8-17.PNG
    25-8-17.PNG
    7.5 KB · Views: 75
2690 s&p 500 within the next 12 months
third time I'm saying this....meanwhile 30 billion dollars pulled out of markets.

Ah here we go!

Donut Draghi next :LOL:

That should do it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming up later we'll have European Central Bank (ECB) boss Mario Draghi's speech from Jackson Hole.

However, it seems anyone hoping for clues as to when the ECB will start easing back further on its 60bn euro (£55bn) a month economic stimulus programme - and shifting into "hawkish" mode - is likely to be disappointed.

Still to come is Mario Draghi’s own Jackson Hole speech, though like Yellen’s it is expected to be light on the kind of details investors are clamouring for. The ECB has let out plenty of hints suggesting Draghi isn’t going to announce anything resembling a hawkish shift during his evening talk, though it isn’t hard to imagine the markets being disappointed regardless.

Well he didnt say much, and that says a lot! When Draghi stops telling you its Jam tomorrow then you have to worry.
Dax on a collision course with its 200 day ma :eek:

12,003.53 to be exact, expect that to be tested this week.

Attachments

• dax200.png
    dax200.png
    53.2 KB · Views: 76
Anyone like to guess where the Dow will be at the open?

Attachments

• Dowflat.png
    Dowflat.png
    57.2 KB · Views: 79
The direction of the Dow is being set up right now, even though the 'open' is 4 hours away.
Another bounce off of that trend.

Attachments

• bounce.png
    bounce.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 65
Any risk averse trader might close at 21821. The r/r from here to 21835 isnt worth it IMO.

Early days yet. I've got 21835 marked, I think this is the most important level today. I'll be watching how strong selling is from here

Its hard to believe the dow is a mere 340 point below its all time high.

Somethings going to give.

what do you use to determine strength of selling?

If you'd sold at this area last time, you would have netted about 70 points max, anything less this time and I'd say the bulls had the edge. Time is a factor obviously, so I'd also look at H1 candles to indicate selling was over eg. a Doji, Inside bar etc.

If the price just busts through as it appears then this suggests the bulls are in charge and the level may become a pivot