Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

This was a high probability trade to go higher and she is now trading 140pips+ from our initial entry whereas, we've only bagged 30-40pips.

'Only' 30-40 thats three to four times what your name would suggest is the target. ANY profit is a good profit. :)

75 short closed at 58
Inelegant trade for sure but still a winner + 17 and +16 and still short from 44 :eek:

closed 44 at 50 for -6
+27 on Dax but could have had more patience and sold higher, kicking myself for not smacking the 22000 on Dow hoping for a tad higher and missed out.

Made money but a few if's and buts.

Decent dump on WTI....on the right side of it for once. Probably more luck than skill but 50 is a dog to get through. Consolidating around 4875...could head lower. I'm flat for now though.

Currently short on ftse from 7433... might hold that to see where we go after oil dump.

Decent dump on WTI....on the right side of it for once. Probably more luck than skill but 50 is a dog to get through. Consolidating around 4875...could head lower. I'm flat for now though.

Currently short on ftse from 7433... might hold that to see where we go after oil dump.

WTI 4850 now....will it take ftse with it?

WTI 4850 now....will it take ftse with it?

Ftse doing its own thing:( .... going to hold with an "imaginary" stop as I have an uncanny knack ( some may say talent) of placing stop at reversal points, esp out of hours. Might even add later... let's see

Selling on the s&p came in at 80 cash then the next wave at 79 it doesnt look like it will even get to 78 this time before the selling.

said it before and I'm going to say it again, this party will be over only when snp 500 reaches 2690.
No one should be surprised at the bull runs