Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

your own system is making a load of ticks , the one you don't know how to trade.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fut...ble-weekly-straddle-strategy.html#post2935550

You an pip eh, nothin but the cream :D
giphy.gif

Cheers for the tip bro but i got some understanding of the psych, no need for the options blanky ;)

6099-darktone-albums-general-7-picture4812-option-blanky.jpg

Last edited:
Still holding shorts at 21630
It was squeezed higher than I thought it might but not in a hurry to close here as not really much offside and a long way to the open in the states later.
Would expect a down day but who knows it's the Dow -))

Even still holding 2 shorts from 21630.
Now 65 points onside but since these were opened had 30+ Dax trades.
Dow will make me die of boredom but the plunge is on the way, or at least 100+ points for me.

Kind of a weird session, news all good, reporting, including Goldman Sachs BofA all good, oil good but everything down... I'm sticking to script to buy the dip but have lowered the entry

Low volumes, sky high prices, everyone is justifiably scared of a flash crash.

How do you get time to scalp proficiently and post your entries on a forum so quick!

Nice to see DOW finally dropping her skirt down......I have few bearish trades on this.

How do you get time to scalp proficiently and post your entries on a forum so quick!

Nice to see DOW finally dropping her skirt down......I have few bearish trades on this.

I was short on DAX this morning, but sudden spike up at 930am this morning took me out at 12560, entry was 12535....she is now trading at 12400.

I think someone is trying to pick up a few trading tips. :LOL:

Attachments

• look.png
    look.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 73