Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

is it better to put eliot wave on Dow//sp500 and the use those results/levels on ftse100 ?

well i always think s&p/ftse do similar things sd but ive never tried multi market EW because i'm rubbish at it:LOL:

it's just because the EW on the 4hr chart look quite clear 1-2-3-4-5 - A-B...C?

hi guys

ftse been straining at the leash both ways this morning -over +40 strong vs dow - but it'll be called to heel if master dow doesn't comply

Dick Lexic, if i want to find out which were the best ftse100 stocks since the ftse hit 5230 is there any website which can tell me?

Since I lost that 8 points I can see, now, that my trend is up and has been, all the time. I have been in and out of the market a few times, since then, and have scratched back about 6 points but that is not what it is all about. I am going to try, now, to wait for another setback to my main average line so that I can enter long, again.

The trouble is, Jon, I am not doing what I should. I went in earlier on and should not have closed out. This was the second opportunity to get back in on the same run but we are coming to the famous lunchtime chop area, now, and that often, has those spikes in them.

The trouble is, Jon, I am not doing what I should. I went in earlier on and should not have closed out. This was the second opportunity to get back in on the same run but we are coming to the famous lunchtime chop area, now, and that often, has those spikes in them.

maybe - but you'd have been looking at a near -20 at one stage if you hadn't closed it early. Better safe than sorry.

FTSE reversed at 5463. which is 38.2 fib level from yesterdays high and todays low on cash session

very good economist on twitter

David Smith ‏@dsmitheconomics
I like John Major but if he told the Leveson inquiry that ERM membership brought down UK interest rates from 14% to 6% his memory's rusty.