Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Have moved my 2nd unit short limit to 2379 and cancelled 75.

Still 1 unit short 2367 ES.

2 legs of buying yesterday - but dried off in 2nd leg - but am also aware that US guys like to start optimistic and could buy a final leg out of the break of yesterdays high.

They will then be exposed, and the games can begin.

Failing that, will add the others lower down.

out here
+10

probably goes up now i'm flat, but isn't behaving how i want it too now
Entry was decent though. I like the ones that never move a pip against you

I left an limit buy order in 12600 to go for a run....moved stop to BE now I'm back...looking @650 if it runs

Feels like suicide and that they're gonna drive it up no matter what, but I can't resist! Looks like a decent level

Short SPX here at 2382

Last edited:
Feels like suicide and that they're gonna drive it up no matter what, but I can't resist! Looks like a decent level

Short SPX here at 2382

As long as money management is in place all will be fine - but if it is to hold, it should do here, the 3rd phase buyers have jumped in off this opening move - now its down to the bigger players to start the process of gradual marking down against these new longs.

Thats the plan at least lol.

there's a method to there madness

we are an ambeo on the back of a flea on the back of an elephant

once i realized that, everything else became easier, almost surreal:)

Last edited:
Gone long some NQ for a medium term trade/swing.
Think i'm done for the day. Treated myself to GTA on the playstation earlier so gonna check it out, lol.
#nevergrowup

S&P 2387 anyone shorting here?
Go on you know you want to.

Got my pozzie on for 2 units , will not be adding anymore as I will leave it to breathe for a session or 2. Treating this trade like a fine wine lol.

Just wish footlocker had more weighting on the s&p !

However in fairness, this has edged a bit higher than I would have liked, so have to treat the position with respect.

Still moving on lighter volume, which can turn faster if she decides.

Catch you all in a few days time.

Have a good weekend

catch ya all in fews days, i'm good for life hot springs and all

don't need to really do this sht but wtf i'm here anyway indulging my senses

signing off the warrior;)

The dax and the ftse were down and up today, but with the US markets theres none of that, it just UP then up a bit more, followed by some up.

Yesterday we got a nice rejection off of a 50% retrace from the start of the big drop on the ES.
Be interested to see if teh Dax has any reaction to it's 50% area when it gets there in 20 pips or so (12661 ish, I think)

Ended up being about the high
Even with the US going mad! Weird....