Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Its starting to turn into a nasty divorce.
Who will get custody of Scotland? :)

don't know too much about scotland.....if history teaches a lesson.....take everything new zealand lost when uk joined EU then invest.......I would venture to say even the agriculture industry which always thrived will also see major upside

things on my mind
the question really isn't will europe keep going lower but how low can they go. The main issue is that if we were to see a rally the cac and stoxx 50 would have been much lower now....knowing that they would reap the gains later...however they are in protectionist position and to be frank nothing can save it. It may continue up higher but this would essentially mean that it's scared of the inevitable. All this points to a Dow in the 228 to 200 (possibly lower) areas.....if crude will finish positive today and dow flat it's safe to say the ASX is a good buy on the dips. With that.....I think any upside on the dow within the first few hours should scare the living crap out of any options trader. ....since it spells out that the US markets have also joined the protectionist state of europe

things on my mind
the question really isn't will europe keep going lower but how low can they go. The main issue is that if we were to see a rally the cac and stoxx 50 would have been much lower now....knowing that they would reap the gains later...however they are in protectionist position and to be frank nothing can save it. It may continue up higher but this would essentially mean that it's scared of the inevitable. All this points to a Dow in the 228 to 200 (possibly lower) areas.....if crude will finish positive today and dow flat it's safe to say the ASX is a good buy on the dips. With that.....I think any upside on the dow within the first few hours should scare the living crap out of any options trader. ....since it spells out that the US markets have also joined the protectionist state of europe

translation = when the dax goes to 10031 - 10018 and does not bounce..........

u traded first 30 minutes lol......never trade us markets first 30 minutes....even if jesus himself tells you closing price

u traded first 30 minutes lol......never trade us markets first 30 minutes....even if jesus himself tells you closing price

correct the first 30 mins is volatile & unpredictable...

safer to watch it first get a bead in direction