Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

If you didnt get todays price action then it was all based on the fact some idiots put in buy orders for $1B on the market close. So the computer programmes that know this push the prices up into the close knowing someone has already pre ordered to buy at 9pm at whatever price.

Then when the market closes the prices drop!

Interesting, postman how do you know this?

Place Your Bets

Sources add that the BOJ considering specific easing steps tonight as they are under pressure from the Japanese government.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 52
Sources add that the BOJ considering specific easing steps tonight as they are under pressure from the Japanese government.

They NEVER learn! One day someone will admit they got it all wrong, and you know what life will go on, no one really cares what the stock market does except us. People will still go out and buy food tomorrow, they will still go to the shops and buy stuff they dont need and go out and get drunk at the weekends. None of it is real, those trillionS of dollars dont actually exist, they are a figment of someones (warped) imagination, just electrons in the ether.

http://www.pagetutor.com/trillion/index.html

Just ONE Trillion dollars in $100 dollar bills!
Image what 20 Trillion looks like.

Attachments

• pallet_x_10000.jpg
    pallet_x_10000.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 52
Not sure I want to hold my shorts for week or two. Thought we'd take out the lows and stay down for profit taking. See what happens at close today, AH's and tomorrow.:confused:

I wonder what Tudor would do here?

Tudor would say go to bed Pip.

Before the BOJ wipe you out overnight.

Man the Robber barrons are out in force tonight. At 23:33 the nikkei dropped 250 points from 16570 to 16320 in 60 SECONDS then up 200 in 5 minutes. Its now back to the level it was before 23:30.

Of course the markets are fixed, our job is to second guess them! :clap: