Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

what better way to test bulls conviction than to test their lows

4646 is in play

entering danger zone on asx however.....ftse 100 clearly showing bull run not over.
Gotta love this

I'm short.

Hope Pip did not get stopped out.:LOL:

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    13.9 KB · Views: 60
Nothing good came of anything with 'Tea Party' in it.

Attachments

• sarah-palin.jpg
    sarah-palin.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 65
seriously contemplating on migrating to dax permanently from ftse. Much more lucrative...could've made 3x times as muck this week

seriously contemplating on migrating to dax permanently from ftse. Much more lucrative...could've made 3x times as muck this week

Why have all your eggs in one basket, I trade DAX,CAC,IBEX, FTSE,DOW & FX, always something going on somewhere to make a few £'s

Last edited:
Why have all your eggs in one basket, I trade DAX,CAC,IBEX, FTSE,DOW & FX, always something going on somewhere to make a few £'s

Because if the dax doesn't go to 10224 it'll end up at 9888 which is way too wild for my taste....if the ftse doesn't go to 6767 I know that it could go to 6621 and since it goes so slow I can ride the wave. That's about $4000 range compared to a $2000 range.....just some risk/reward analysis I did back when I first started out. By fardax is probably the most lucrative index margin and leverage wise....the dow has a little more range but half the payout margin wise

That didnt take long, a brief fall then the march upward on the US markets.
S&P already positive.

Asian shares had a positive session, driven by the strong Wall Street performance. Again, the Japanese market stood out positive. In addition to the favorable effect of the US markets, the Nikkei benefited from a report in the Kyodo News newspaper that point in the government Abe will implement a stimulus plan for the economy amounting to 188 000 M.USD. Previously, circulated in the market a rumor that the stimulus would total the 95,000 M.USD.