Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I think that was just a race to take out as many stops as possible before it all comes crashing down.

Those yanks are doing what they do best, buying the sh1t out of anything that moves.

I have 2135 as Fridays close on the s&p in this weeks competition, the most bullish of all entries.

earnings season is starting to make dow go into protection territory. grab your popcorn for the misses

earnings season is starting to make dow go into protection territory. grab your popcorn for the misses

It just wont stay down.

They are pretty simple folk over the pond, if the dow goes down they think its an opportunity to make money and buy, if the dow goes up they think they're going to miss out on some profits and so they buy. If the dow doesnt move its the 4th of July.

don't be surprised on 30 plus point gap up open tomorrow lol. Going back to my punching bag.....I would recommend one even if it's an office lol

Sometimes there are too many conspiracy theories, or too much emphasis put on fundamental / political reasons, rather than seeing what is actually happening. Yesterday we had a shake out day, fine, on its own it means nothing, but add it to where we are, where we have been, and where we opened today in the US, and the fact we have major data out Friday means we have a high probability play to the highs over the next few days, with all time highs in play for next week.

How does this help short term - well any shorts pm session will need to be respected as they are on borrowed time, and you don't want to give back on the trade. Longs can be more patient, as there will be ample opportunities available.

The big players whom influence the markets tend to work their positions in 3 to 10 day cycles. Some cycles are clearer than others, but most do offer multiple opportunities either way.

Can we have another Brexit please...

Attachments

• brft.png
    brft.png
    58.6 KB · Views: 82
In England, real estate funds continue to suspend the possibility of redemption. English real estate market, especially in the London area, has been one of the most dynamic worldwide. Several investors sought this market to diversify its portfolio of assets, other acquired properties in England as a solution to a situation marked by equal interest rates or below 0%. Other investors faced the English real estate market as a refuge: in 2011, the Greeks were the main buyers of homes in London. Now, with the strong depreciation of the pound these investments lost value when denominated in the national currency of these investors.