Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Anyone else use HA candles? If so how do you find them. From my limited experience I like them!

I use them all them time, find them so much easier to use and less signal formats to understand, I like to see a trending candle on the preceding candle before I enter a trade, wouldn't use anything else now

Have you thought about going LONG until then?

if a leave happens Ii'm going to be a very rich man considering I have two hedged positions on the pound and ftse. Went in early so spreads and order denials don't screw my chances. vote leave!!!!

Have you thought about going LONG until then?

my second trade was the ecb meeting last march. both buy and sell orders on euro. when the announcement came made $4800 only putting down $3800. considering the one in december was a fake. If a leave vote occurs......You could possibly make a months trading profit in 2 or 3 days on the pound...just make sure you close the buy order :LOL:

my second trade was the ecb meeting last march. both buy and sell orders on euro. when the announcement came made $4800 only putting down $3800. considering the one in december was a fake. If a leave vote occurs......You could possibly make a months trading profit in 2 or 3 days on the pound...just make sure you close the buy order :LOL:

Or you could place a bet at the bookies to hedge your exposure.