Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

After a few weeks of under-performance, Chinese stocks were boosted by a Goldman Sachs study that assigns a probability between 50% and 70% of some types of Chinese shares to be included in the MSCI indices. These indices serve as a benchmark for many global managers. So, after being included in these indexes, global managers necessarily have to buy them for their portfolios. In Japan industrial production rose 0.30%, while household spending has retreated to 0.40%.

FTSE 100
13:16:29
Germany 30
13:16:56
Wall Street
13:16:52

wow all neatly lined up and in correlation-not live but close

Weakness in move, closed 2nd half for +20 :confused:

I was expecting it to go straight up on the open. I would say the dow will go up at the open and drift lower today, so that will be bad for the dax.
Maybe tomorrow for her.

I was expecting it to go straight up on the open. I would say the dow will go up at the open and drift lower today, so that will be bad for the dax.
Maybe tomorrow for her.

Its looking like the right call. Just got to wait for the DAX to listen to you :)

Attachments

• Germany 30 Cash.png
    Germany 30 Cash.png
    38.9 KB · Views: 76
Its looking like the right call. Just got to wait for the DAX to listen to you :)
Hi Dinos,
Looking at your chart, I think I've spotted the tell tale signs of ProRealTime? If that's the case, just wondered if you trade direct via the charts themselves - with IG possibly? I ask as I'm demo trading them at the mo' (IG with PRT) and every now and again the 'DealThru' connection fails. Just wondered if this is 'normal' or if it's something silly I'm doing / not doing my end. If you're not trading this way - none of the above will make much sense - let alone be of any interest!

Sorry to the take the thread off-topic - as you were chaps.
Tim.

Hi Dinos,
Looking at your chart, I think I've spotted the tell tale signs of ProRealTime? If that's the case, just wondered if you trade direct via the charts themselves - with IG possibly? I ask as I'm demo trading them at the mo' (IG with PRT) and every now and again the 'DealThru' connection fails. Just wondered if this is 'normal' or if it's something silly I'm doing / not doing my end. If you're not trading this way - none of the above will make much sense - let alone be of any interest!

Sorry to the take the thread off-topic - as you were chaps.
Tim.

Hi Tim, they are indeed, occasionally they fail, seems to be after a period of inactivity, but not so often that its a problem, I also have the tear off ticket hiding in the background just in case it happens at an inconvenient time.

Hope that helps

Rob

AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH
Why is the dow d1cking around in a 10 point range.

Walking away before I do something stupid.