Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Swissy, you mentioned the other day that you use ticks well I have an tick volume indicator that also shows percentage of buyers vs sellers in a raw form on the screen, you are welcome to it if you use the MT4 platform, if you want it I will send you the mql4 coded file

Swissy, you mentioned the other day that you use ticks well I have an tick volume indicator that also shows percentage of buyers vs sellers in a raw form on the screen, you are welcome to it if you use the MT4 platform, if you want it I will send you the mql4 coded file

i'll take it too pls

i use mt4

Thank you for your kind offer Ph, however don't use mt4 just mk1 eyeball!
Appreciated anyway, have a good weekend.
Swiss.

okay chaps, will pm you it shortly piphoe, if you need any help with it i will do you a video and put it on youtube

just went to pm u piphoe but there does not seem to be an allocation for attachments, if u pm me ur email will fire it over

oh hang on a min I can attach it here, see if that works, I usually remove the coloured histogram bit

Attachments

• TVI_Percent.mq4
    11.1 KB · Views: 142
like this

Attachments

• tvi like this.jpg
    tvi like this.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 62