44.6 KB · Views: 56
  • US500.JPG
    US500.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 59
Pump it Up:LOL:
Short and crossing my fingers.:clover:
My buy order's await and hope some kind of pull back.:rolleyes:

Good luck with that.

I wake up every day and ready to go short and then end up jumping on the bull train. Though I have made more money on a few well timed shorts in the midst of exuberance.

Go with the flow I say.

Good luck with that.

I wake up every day and ready to go short and then end up jumping on the bull train. Though I have made more money on a few well timed shorts in the midst of exuberance.

Go with the flow I say.

Plenty of exuberance in these markets at the moment.

All gains made from now to beginning of Summer will be lost in july to mid August and recovery will only resume after september. Look to ftse closing between 6317 to 6412 in December. Don't let the summer trap you, it's going to be a buying opportunity. Someone repost this in December.

All gains made from now to beginning of Summer will be lost in july to mid August and recovery will only resume after september. Look to ftse closing between 6317 to 6412 in December. Don't let the summer trap you, it's going to be a buying opportunity. Someone repost this in December.

I just done Summer mate, bloody hot one.
Roll on winter.

The Earnings Season continues to be marked by the ease with which companies are overcoming, in terms of profits, analysts’ estimates. More important and more worrying is the fact that the companies that exceeded analysts’ estimates provide very cautious outlook for the future.

have more ammo left...i anticipate this and trade accordingly.

i'll buy lower should i have too.