Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I was thinking of their 5pm Dow Hourly chart and making it look good.

Are you sure you didnt overthink your S&P weekly guesses.
NickBk YESTERDAY, 5:16PM 2069 please
NickBk TODAY, 11:16AM 2110 please ;)

Just a bit of fun, hope your having another good day. (y)

Well my first guess was yesterday and I saw two guys jump within a point of me and wth. So I saw it updated today and some guys had already 3 guesses with healthy revisions so I realised I could too and picked a figure that hopefully is a bit more alone.

Yes had a super day, made a lot in the early am and done a few bits since, but it was comparatively very quiet and I am a bit fatigued. I am sure you also noticed this last few weeks the Dow does all it's moving out of hours and is quite rangebound during it's official open. So sell the high closes and buy the low closes, easy game.

At the end of the longest summit of European history, the leaders of the eurozone countries arrived this morning to a principle of understanding, and promised to be available to provide more loans to Greece. This will be done immediately to restore normalcy to the banks, but also for the next three years, so that Athens can pay its debts and finance a new recapitalization of its banks, hoping that in this period, reform its economy and put the public finances in a sustainable track.

Vix still on the dipper, new highs all round tomorrow possible, Targets FTSE 6796 Dax 11590

I think the US markets have made target already, S&P finding resistance at 2096 should be very bullish above here but 2099 is the big one for me.

Unless we get a u turn on Greece that is

11521 is a 50% retrace of the >1700 point down move on the dax.
You'd think we hit it sometime soon.

US markets closed higher, mirroring the positive reaction of European markets to the solution found to Greece. In the coming days, investors will follow the publication of results by several US companies, including some of the top banks such as JP Morgan, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Citigroup, among others. In addition to these banks, General Electric, a symbol of American business world. For this quarter, analysts estimate a decline in EPS (earnings per share) of companies in the S & P500 between 4% and 4.40%. This is the first quarter since 2012 in which analysts anticipate a bending of corporate profits. Revenues will also register a decline of 4.20%. These predictions are negatively conditioned by estimates of a drop of 57% of the oil companies profits and 38% of its revenues.