Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

The European indices started the session negotiating without major fluctuations. In the currency market, the euro continue to be traded above 1.11, a crucial support that was broken yesterday and could be a sign for the continuation of the downward movement.

Plus500 shares suspended after falling again today.

Ive got an account with Plus500AU - getting a bit worried!

Watching the 11920 to 12000 levels for DAX....

Attachments

• DY0 - iPattern - May-25 1123 AM (1 week).png
    DY0 - iPattern - May-25 1123 AM (1 week).png
    69.5 KB · Views: 109
Despite the earning season is completed, some companies continue to provide information on its activity. The German Merck said it expects its sales to increase about 5% in its core segments, before the new drug development perspective.

Last edited:
Tight channel for the Dax 11860/809, last week of May, if the bulls are about they'll push through 860 this week :)

z Germans don't ya mean postie?

Morning all, hope all are sufficiently chilled out after the long bank holiday weekend?

Good luck trading for this short week... no pun intended :)

The meed-ya are throwing out every bad Euro story they can think of right now so I guess the Dax will be going UP soon ! :whistling

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-32879690
Former City trader Tom Hayes, 35, of Fleet in Hampshire, has been accused of acting in a "thoroughly dishonest and manipulative manner" in his alleged attempts to rig the Libor rates, the court heard.
The former UBS and Citigroup trader denies eight counts of conspiracy to defraud over the period 2006-2010.
Someone for us all to aspire to be once we grow up ;)

Today, attention will focus on the publication of economic indicators that will help investors to shape their expectations for future interest rates. The agenda of this week does not provide for the publication of first-line indicators, with the exception of GDP, whose new calculation will be announced on Friday.

Morning f2, 11860 could be a summer cap for the Dax, the bulls need to crack this before the month end imo.

Some might say this is reDickalus :)

The Dax has got his hat on
hip hip hip hooray
the Dax has got his hat on
and the bulls have ran away:)

Will we get a big reversal?

Threat of some big downside now.

^ yep you appear to have called that right... the markets collapsed in 2013 after the bank holiday as well - however this time I got complacent around QE.

Took a small-ish loss yesterday/this morning waiting for a dax bounce that never really came.

I'm sure we'll shoot up 100 points on the dax today just to **** me off for closing out too soon. bah humbug!

On the bigger frames,12200 or 10200 take you pick :)

All yeaterday's volume seems to be around the channel bottom 11750 ish so if it's going to spring it'll do it here, err well maybe ha

Dax in a 30 point range for half an hour.

Who will blink first.

Attachments

• sam.jpg
    sam.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 131