Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Dax not giving back anything.

dax is giving a good shortcruts, if one wants to sell it
I am expecting delta count H today on dax, will post it later on on the delta thread

Last edited:
With the absence of relevant economic indicators, today investors should focus attention on business news. This week has been characterized by news of business consolidation movements as well as the depreciation of the Euro, which yesterday has reached the minimum against the dollar since March 19th. The presentation schedule of business results is now being filled, although the earnings season in the US traditionally start earlier. The retail sector will call attention on the day after the Carrefour have presented figures on better sales than estimates, due to growth in Latin America and to the improvement of hypermarkets in the domestic market. In turn, the mining companies may be affected by the decline of about 30% in one month, of futures price on the iron. The issue of Greece remains one of investors’ concerns.

With the absence of business news investors should watch out for the indicies to be manipulated to news highs. The issue of Greece is one which no one gives a f@ck about really.

BTFD and dont read/watch the news.

12,400, good time to get out or keep going long? it's dax, you could probably have a 20,000 target and still be right. but i got in late to the party at 12,366 and I want more than this

d4b49a68f9c3702e11025fb31d5ee787.png

Thought we might get a quick blitz up on the Dow today, could still come, old mother FTSE has res around 7065 but I think she can do it without the zimmer

The cliff is coming... Ive gone in short DOW @18040. Its seems to be running out of steam.
When the DOW tanks, the DAX will follow and then the FTSE. If not today, then come Monday :p

Thought we might get a quick blitz up on the Dow today, could still come, old mother FTSE has res around 7065 but I think she can do it without the zimmer

Not exactly a blitz but not bad either, SP500 level 2099 is a bit of a milestone Dow 18047 and nas finally off 4400, looks a bit toppy but we could see the US push back up to recent highs soon imo, bulls might push for a new high on Monday, this could be the sell signal but limited downside I think, could be wrong of course.

Just keeking through the mud:)

Old mother FTSE has a new pacemaker by the look of it :)