Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I shall be shorting Dax overnight.
Think Dow has some upside today.

Attachments

• MadDax.png
    MadDax.png
    53.4 KB · Views: 104
Anyone want to guess where the Dax topped out?
Who says algos dont hunt your stops.

I think he stopped himself out at 11860 in the end as he was bragging about his exit as we were flying up on Friday.
Not to mention:

''To all haters-

Even if in worst scenario Dax hits my stoploss,
I STILL will be left having earnt 100% return (26k profit) in just 2months!!''

lol, HE is a funny boy. He's got lots of fans as they all believe he is some hot looking girl who is an ex Morgan Stanley trader or something! :LOL:

‏@paststat 5 hours ago

when both OPEX and FOMC falls in the same week , it is bullish for $SPY 22/29 wins , with an avg gain of 123 bps in the week , since Y2K

Hi all, I've started a new job so haven't been able to trade much and too early to start using my chart at work. I've traded a bit on thr mobile but it's tough and really lowers the success rate.

I shall be shorting Dax overnight.
Think Dow has some upside today.

Dax has hit the top of the trendline I drew earlier.
Gone short 1/3 of my position at 12026, big stop (considering were up 1000's of point in weeks :eek:) will be taking a full position after Draghi has spoken. (Dont think he will have anything new to say) and he will have told all his cronies anyway so it wont shock the market.

Dax has hit the top of the trendline I drew earlier.
Gone short 1/3 of my position at 12026, big stop (considering were up 1000's of point in weeks :eek:) will be taking a full position after Draghi has spoken. (Dont think he will have anything new to say) and he will have told all his cronies anyway so it wont shock the market.

doesn't Draghi usual cause the Dax to shoot higher?

Top of hourly chanel hit, and 1 minute trend broken. Should see some down move now on Dax.

And someones buying the Dax at every available opportunity.
So what do you think will happen to the Dax when the Dow opens and starts going up today. ;)

Wake me when it gets to 12,000. :)

Been long since before Mar 9th.
Knowing when to short Dax can be profitable. :)

Attachments

• CoolGuy.jpg
    CoolGuy.jpg
    510.7 KB · Views: 73
Does anyone here have any sage advice how they handle their emotions, the stress, the strain, the "what if?" of letting their winners run?

Obviously (like many on here) if I hadn't cut my DAX longs over the past 10 weeks or so, I'd be up about a zillion points/pounds by now. Obviously this is hindsight because the market could have and still can crash by a few hundred points at any given moment.

But regardless any pointers as to how other weigh up the pros/cons of holding longer term and avoiding the temptation to take a bunch of points profit would be welcome!