Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

getting close to short on dow, but will wait til after the open
2f5d316084cf70cd1b46972b8779eea0.png

OMG just noticed this bit :LOL: , anyone claims or believes this bollox is a moron and not a real trader .

Love forums' traders/bloggers .

:LOL: aye, it does raise the eyebrows a millimetre or two. Probably take you that long to get the margin up to allow £1 pp.

Imo, though, it doesn't really matter if jessi is a trader or not so far as his analysis stuff was concerned. It was interesting and his directional calls pretty good whether or not he traded them.

I'm not into gambling as such but if someone does an accumulator on football or horse racing, how many races or matches does it normally mean....anyone know?

I'm not into gambling as such but if someone does an accumulator on football or horse racing, how many races or matches does it normally mean....anyone know?

As many as you want mate, I do a 6 fold acca on Footy on a Saturday. Did a 15 fold last weekend at a whopping 25 pence stake, return would have be £241,000, not a chance really, but you never know, got 9 right. :LOL:

Just a bit of fun thats all.

As many as you want mate, I do a 6 fold acca on Footy on a Saturday. Did a 15 fold last weekend at a whopping 25 pence stake, return would have be £241,000, not a chance really, but you never know, got 9 right. :LOL:

Just a bit of fun thats all.

So, its possible to win a large amount of money with a small starting sum, unlikely, but still, not impossible.........your honour, i rest my case.

The national lottery is 14,000,000 -1, but i do believe people win in most weeks.

So maybe he did, maybe he didn't, but its not impossible, like i said, why call someone a lier............:sleep:

^^ super childish and not a real argument as I suspect all of your football teams played at or around the same time. No one called anyone a liar, just a healthy dose of disbelief .... damn meant to write scepticism, that would trick him way better.

^^ super childish and not a real argument as I suspect all of your football teams played at or around the same time. No one called anyone a liar, just a healthy dose of disbelief .... damn meant to write scepticism, that would trick him way better.

Thought you were fecking off...........:LOL:

I asked them to cancel me, but apart from the moderator and his pithy 5c didn't hear back... this may help tho -)

So, its possible to win a large amount of money with a small starting sum, unlikely, but still, not impossible.........your honour, i rest my case.

What case that would be ?!

Yes it is possible to happen but it has nothing to do with : Real trading , trading skills , method ... etc . It has to do with pure luck much like lottery ...

Anyway comparing fixed odds betting - football - with outright trading is wrong for many reasons , there're many differences between both styles .

Last edited:
I asked them to cancel me, but apart from the moderator and his pithy 5c didn't hear back... this may help tho -)

Hi, I don't think they will cancel you, the number of members registered on the sites appears to give the site some perceived authority, however, if you look at the members on line at any given time, you see a different picture.

I can understand your points, fwiw, just take everything you see and read on a general public forum with a pinch of salt.

Regards

Last edited: