Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

still got the volume area at 50/60 ...last day in april so staying above the march close at 79 should keep the bulls happy:)

got the triggers.

5748 (buy)
5738 (sell) , not wise to sell the sell trigger, since i am bullish on dow

GBPUSD strong supportive of indices.

well that shuts me up -15:(

Selling FTSE100 at 5745 is equal to shorting dow when it is down 60pts.

The GBPDUSD has rolled lower this is putting pressure on an otherwise strong index in UK and US

so on by buy/sell trigger i would take the buy trigger but would not sell the sell trigger

5770-5716
we are in no mans land.
If u buy the march low watch the 5716 level. will signal bearish outlook

sorry not posting much here lately.. but am now tradinf DAX almost 90% of time and liking it... was short on open this morning DAX gapped up to the 50% retracement.. just as GBP / USD hit resistance ,, was short both..

Hi Dick... a looking to buy DAX soon.. and my level seems to correlate with your March low in FTSE ..

hi dj, glad your making a few buck: ) i've been chopping and changing a bit lately...also been looking at the euro....i think i need to get back to the old system tho....i still think this market will want to close above the march low but i'm out at the mo ...

didn't buy sd

Hi.. I think SD is right when he says we are kinda in nomans land right now.. very difficult to call at the moment.. the DAX dropped 2% points more than i expected in the daily swings from the highs.. the pattern could easily turn bearish again because of this