Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I hate to trade FTSE, is like ..."investing" on a daily basis- not moving .

Great for traders with a 9-5.
Wake up, put your position on, go to work.
Lunchtime check your position and set up for the afternoon.
Finish your job, go home check your position.

No drama. (Read no excitement). :sleep:

Wannabe day traders dream. :LOL:

And this is why no one trades ftse. 7 points off its high and unlikely to move until 2pm.
Dax on the other hand is now 60 points off its high and will move another 40 (in either direction) before 2pm.

Gotta love that dax, Down 100 from the high. (y)

Ftse down 9. (n)

Even the dow has moved down 50 and its closed. :LOL:

Morning gentlemen.I have been meaning to say this for a long time but i am learning a lot from you guys.some very good "no bull****" traders here.Re early conversation re ftse-i like the ftse as it is not too volatile.dax seems crazy to me.off to the courts-have a gr8 day.

Morning gentlemen.I have been meaning to say this for a long time but i am learning a lot from you guys.some very good "no bull****" traders here.Re early conversation re ftse-i like the ftse as it is not too volatile.dax seems crazy to me.off to the courts-have a gr8 day.

FTSE is great for traders with a serious Tennis habit too.
Place your trade, off to the courts .... :LOL:

It looks obvious to me from the action that FTSE has a few more stops to take out before it thinks about going down. So if your planning to short it I'd wait.

It looks obvious to me from the action that FTSE has a few more stops to take out before it thinks about going down. So if your planning to short it I'd wait.
Agreed ftse looks very strong today.(y)
has the dax been 10039 today???