Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Just think...today is the 30th Oct and in 15 days time, Germany (Europe's largest economy) will be in 'technical' recession.

Put that one in your Santa rally pipe and take a big puff or two out of it.

i was short 9116, break of of 5min engulfing at 8.35 but was close to being stopped out so when it came back down I let emotions get involved and closed 2/5th for break even and let the remaineder ride for 30 points, I had 9047 as a target in mind but bailed early. Yesterday was a loss for me so slowly does it...

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2423302 said:
Just think...today is the 30th Oct and in 15 days time, Germany (Europe's largest economy) will be in 'technical' recession.

Put that one in your Santa rally pipe and take a big puff or two out of it.

Myself and my old mate caprica1 were short the FTSE, me from 79.7, when you said a target on the DAX of 40 it seemed miles away considering the days start, i can only see the market a couple of hours ahead anyway, but no i didn't see the move you mentioned.

15 days time is forever in this job, so why now, or if i'm being too nosey, i understand etc...:cool:

Last edited:
Honestly, I can't believe it. I quit.
I doubt it.
Your trading on the 'right' (by that i mean wrong) side of the short term ave brew, which is why youre right yet wrong in the mid term. Go back and re read our last conv. The answer is real simple, just psychologically uncomfortable for you atm.
179404d1411125156-finally-giving-another-go-untitled.png

Yeah I do, what did it tell you then?

Well mate, all depends what daily chart you are looking at for the DAX...

DB-DAX
Lang & Schwartz
SB-DAX
DAX Xetra
DAX Futures

But I think you might be a spread betting trader, so I'm going to guess it was a SB-DAX chart you have. Correct me if am wrong, but you more than likely using 24hr data on your DAX chart if its and SB chart ?

If so yesterday's daily candle was a spinning top with bear divergence while price traded in and around a critical resistance area 9120-50...so it was primed for a fall this morning after the initial early rally to sucker in longs.

I have attached a screenshot of the daily chart for your viewing pleasure my friend.

Attachments

• dx.png
    dx.png
    25.3 KB · Views: 73
↑↓TriXx↓↑;2423286 said:
Be honest...how many people here were actually long this morning and were holding ?
Be honest, would you be posting that if we were printing 9300 now?

Be honest, would you be posting that if we were printing 9300 now?

Wasn't going to go to 9300 this morning as the PUT/CALL ratio was clear negative. As well as the technical factors on my last post.

Not a hope in hell it was going anywhere near 9300 this 'morning'.

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2423318 said:
Well mate, all depends what daily chart you are looking at for the DAX...

DB-DAX
Lang & Schwartz
SB-DAX
DAX Xetra
DAX Futures

But I think you might be a spread betting trader, so I'm going to guess it was a SB-DAX chart you have. Correct me if am wrong, but you more than likely using 24hr data on your DAX chart if its and SB chart ?

If so yesterday's daily candle was a spinning top with bear divergence while price traded in and around a critical resistance area 9120-50...so it was primed for a fall this morning after the initial early rally to sucker in longs.

I have attached a screenshot of the daily chart for your viewing pleasure my friend.

Is that RSI divergence?

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2423342 said:
Wasn't going to go to 9300 this morning as the PUT/CALL ratio was clear negative. As well as the technical factors on my last post.

Not a hope in hell it was going anywhere near 9300 this 'morning'.
Do you really believe that sh!t?

Do you really believe that sh!t?

Well....to make it as short and simple as I can.....YES.

Makes me plenty of moooney every month, so I use it and believe in it.

I could just sit and talk **** on a forum without calling any trades and just well really...talk a good game and look good to some naive readers, but just ain't my style, so I call my trades then explain the reasoning behind them. That way people know am not a gob****e and that posts ********, there is a method and reason behind the trades. :)

Just the way I am, not everyone's cup of tea...but there you go.

I doubt it.
Your trading on the 'right' (by that i mean wrong) side of the short term ave brew, which is why youre right yet wrong in the mid term. Go back and re read our last conv. The answer is real simple, just psychologically uncomfortable for you atm.
179404d1411125156-finally-giving-another-go-untitled.png

I've just cashed a grand profit out of IG over the last couple months and I'm not giving it all back to them so I quit for a while.

So you're saying I'm buying at too high prices basically.

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2423368 said:
Well....to make it as short and simple as I can.....YES.

Makes me plenty of moooney every month, so I use it and believe in it.

I could just sit and talk **** on a forum without calling any trades and just well really...talk a good game and look good to some naive readers, but just ain't my style, so I call my trades then explain the reasoning behind them. That way people know am not a gob****e and that posts ********, there is a method and reason behind the trades. :)

Just the way I am, not everyone's cup of tea...but there you go.
You understand that you are starting to reveal yourself right!?

You understand that you are starting to reveal yourself right!?

Yes mate...it clearly says TriXx on my profile. Anyone that can read can see it.

I'm joining in with this thread, am posting my view and trades, anyone likes it great, kill some time and have some fun, and those who don't like it can block it out.

If you have an agenda, or fancy some trolling, seriously mate, go waste it on someone else...am not interested.

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2423386 said:
Yes mate...it clearly says TriXx on my profile. Anyone that can read can see it.

I'm joining in with this thread, am posting my view and trades, anyone likes it great, kill some time and have some fun, and those who don't like it can block it out.

If you have an agenda, or fancy some trolling, seriously mate, go waste it on someone else...am not interested.
I guess time will tell eh :)
All the best

Here's all the levels I have for today if anyone is interested, these are what I'm using on the 15 minute chart

Attachments

• 2014-10-30_10-11-20.png
    2014-10-30_10-11-20.png
    44.2 KB · Views: 102