Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Think she will make it?

Attachments

• think.png
    think.png
    52.8 KB · Views: 99
Pro-democracy protests in Hong Kong induced to the fall of stocks in Asian markets, and in turn produced the same effect in the European market. The economic data release of the German Economy, the U.S Consumer Spending and personal income data, did not change the market sentiment, as it is not presented too far from expectations. In the euro zone consumer confidence declined in September and the value of stocks remained low.

The European economy continues to weaken and the demonstrations in Hong Kong add to uncertainty.

Investors should remain cautious until the next earnings season starts, so in the short term is not expected to emerge signs of strength in the stock market.

That Dow seemed relentless for a while there.
Showing a small amount of fatigue now.

You or the DOW :LOL:

:LOL:

I'm just sitting here shaking my head at the screen.
They do some mad stuff over there, but today seems to take the biscuit for me.

Look at a 5day chart and see it you can make out ANY kind of tren, its just all over the place.

I think a lot of money is coming out and going into Japan, and the Algos are having a field day when people try to short it.

How the ***k do we best guess markets? Is there a tendency when the world is quiet to fit technicals and a time when news trumps all? I normally lurk and trade infrequent ly but on holiday I'm low on data from news or markets but my ABC's are getting shot to pieces!