Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

1% fall on Dow, S&P.
Dax was always well below them and is down 1.2% on the day.
Still more to come.

Thanks Inzimam, but I must say it was nothing special.

I've just followed the big move and s&p helped me. I've noticed that dax often follows s&p during US sessions

I will have to open the S&P charts also, I've tried in the past but struggled to follow the correlation. It might just have been a period where the Dax wasn't playing ball

To be fair, I wouldn't say this PA is easy to trade. Algos are having a field day today - you can see their antics on the DOM & tape.

My system is no good for these big trending days as it tends to give me false signals.

My system is no good for these big trending days as it tends to give me false signals.

Talking of signals - and not (yet) being a subscriber to ransquawk - ummm anyone care what the reason was behind this afternoons tanking?

Talking of signals - and not (yet) being a subscriber to ransquawk - ummm anyone care what the reason was behind this afternoons tanking?

from wsj

Stocks fell sharply and Treasurys rallied as investors sought out assets seen as safe amid stepped-up concerns over the pace of global economic growth.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average skidded 224 points, or 1.3%, to 16993, giving back all of the prior day's gains. The S&P 500 fell 26 points, or 1.3%, to 1973. The Nasdaq NDAQ -0.79% Composite Index declined 78 points, or 1.7%, to 4477.

The S&P 500 was on track for its biggest one-day slide since late July. Traders said there was no single factor behind the slide, but said a combination of economic growth worries, as well as fears of an escalation in tensions between Western countries and Russia, have sent investors falling back on safe-haven assets.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/u-s-stock-futures-inching-lower-ahead-of-data-1411647659