CATERPILLAR INC.
CHEVRON CORPORATION
E. I. DU PONT DE NEMOURS AND COMPANY
THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY
GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY
VERIZON COMMUNICATIONS INC.
WAL-MART STORES INC.
EXXON MOBIL CORPORATION

hi.. looks like list of dow 30 components?

looking to recover first trade of the day (-7pips) with interest
(stop moved to BE now)

Attachments

• FDAX 12-14 (150 Tick)  24_09_2014.jpg
    FDAX 12-14 (150 Tick) 24_09_2014.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 72
Ive been on the wrong end of things since last night, gave away my profit for the week! Doh!

I need to step away

Ive been on the wrong end of things since last night, gave away my profit for the week! Doh!

I need to step away

A timely post.

"As to how to deal with your emotions, we've had some good answers, size matters but bigger is not better. Also if youve had an exceptional day be it good or bad, take a break. Treat yourself to a day off, smell the roses and spend some of the money you've made, that way Mr Market cant take it back off you."

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/psy...on-when-you-win-lose-trade-4.html#post2397018

A timely post.

"As to how to deal with your emotions, we've had some good answers, size matters but bigger is not better. Also if youve had an exceptional day be it good or bad, take a break. Treat yourself to a day off, smell the roses and spend some of the money you've made, that way Mr Market cant take it back off you."

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/psy...on-when-you-win-lose-trade-4.html#post2397018

Yup all good advice. My ego got the better of me. I had a smashing last two days(until last night), had met my weekly target. Based on my trading performance over the last 6 weeks, my weekly target has seemed too safe so I need to tweak it a bit. Although it gives me a buffer to absorb loss making days like last night and today. Overall,over the last 6 weeks I've had only 2 loss making days

Just a quick update on the P&L (thats the Postman and Lexcorp rivalry :LOL:).

Friday S&P close.
Anything above the line indicated by the Red arrow (booo hissss) is a win for Lexy.
Anything below the line indicated by the Blue arrow :)clap::party:) is a win for Postman.

May the best (Post)man win.

This will be the first time this year a human has won the competition, good old "Mr Average" has won the previous 2 quarters.

Attachments

• PandL.png
    PandL.png
    76.7 KB · Views: 84
that'll do for now. Early fisnish I think. Not too sure about this US session.

Attachments

• FDAX 12-14 (150 Tick)  24_09_2014.jpg
    FDAX 12-14 (150 Tick) 24_09_2014.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 73