Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Somedays I think the Russians could drop a nuke on America and the Dow would open down 2,500 and still close up. :rolleyes:

I think Americas dominance has been due to the petrodollar which Russia / China have just done away with.
Iraq tried to sell oil for euros in 2000 and look what happened to them.

17030 Close.
Whats your thoughts SD?

think u are likely to win it today,

no interest from bulls into the close it appears

i give it to u today. well done.

17,107 must be overhead supply

sp500 futures, did 9.5 handles.

wonder if 10 handle rule held dow at 17,080?

Last edited:
So I'm just guessing that Russia wont be invading another country tomorrow which must be good news for the markets. +200 on the Dow then ... :whistling

So I'm just guessing that Russia wont be invading another country tomorrow which must be good news for the markets. +200 on the Dow then ... :whistling

Russia is giving Washington a good hammering in Ukraine, and they hammered them in Syria also.

even after trying to pin downed mh17 plane on them,

masters of lying BBC/SKY/FOX

good video

utilities to gauge risk appetite.

Yeah I was right, he wanted her to "rotate into utilities" :eek: the nerve.

Anyhoo it seems every man and his dog are predicting a fall but someone just forgot to tell Mr Dow and Mr S&P. :rolleyes:
I mean its not as if they decided on Monday that the S&P would finish the week at 2000 come what may that would be silly...

Yeah I was right, he wanted her to "rotate into utilities" :eek: the nerve.

Anyhoo it seems every man and his dog are predicting a fall but someone just forgot to tell Mr Dow and Mr S&P. :rolleyes:
I mean its not as if they decided on Monday that the S&P would finish the week at 2000 come what may that would be silly...

hehe

how long they been predicting a correction. ? just follow price action and do not get deflected.

I have sp500 at 90% bullish. todays action may have lowered that slightly.

Last edited: