Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

U.S. stocks rose to records, as gauges of factory output in major economies signaled expansion.

The U.S. economy is seen as stable. Valuations are not cheap, but that doesn’t mean the end of the bull market.

Major Indexes benefited and climbed significantly today.

We might watch to a narrow day in the markets tomorrow.

Yes I expect tomorrow to be fun... bid rate first and then NFP and an ECB press conference kicking off at the same time lol.

Yes it will be difficult to know if were going up fast or super fast.
I'm long dax 9908 stop 9860 Target 10,000 and beyond....

Was v focused on the open so just saw this... was long with you from around 9908, but have closed it all about 10 pts higher.

Attachments

• Chicken_free_range_1.jpg
    Chicken_free_range_1.jpg
    478.8 KB · Views: 152
Nearly got me there. 2 ticks shy. No doubt will get me on the next run. Serves my right if it does, though. We all stray sometimes.
'Long only' is an inbuilt traders edge! :)

Short DAX @ 9924
Struggling for direction and I can see a bit of selling coming this afternoon.
Stop 9950
Target 9850

Yes we may see some selling and yes Dax did shoot up a lot late yesterday, but there was a lot of pent up buying and it looked like the market was being held down. I think theres still a lot of upward pressure and given Draghi CUT rates last month hes hardly likely to raise this month.
Still thats rational thinking for you and these markets certainly aren't that.

Yes we may see some selling and yes Dax did shoot up a lot late yesterday, but there was a lot of pent up buying and it looked like the market was being held down. I think theres still a lot of upward pressure and given Draghi CUT rates last month hes hardly likely to raise this month.
Still thats rational thinking for you and these markets certainly aren't that.
I agree that the momentum is certainly up but I think we could see a pause, if not a small pullback from here. The Americans are as always over optimistic and European markets are a better picture. I think if the American markets drop a bit today then the FTSE and DAX will slowly drift down into the end of the week. Watch this space!

If your scalping you can pick up 5 or 10 points in either direction. Its difficult to post those trades in a timely way. My trade is more longer term so theres room for profit either side.
Anyway, nothing can go wrong, I'm wearing womens slacks!

Attachments

• WWS.jpg
    WWS.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 79
As Postman says, not easy to call scalp trades in a choppy 10pt range, but possible to put some green on the P&L.
Here's my progress so far. I vary position size, but as a std posn size this totals +16.5 pts.

:clap:

Thats the first hour over with and no downside, which is a good sign. Creep up from here into the Dow open maybe 20 or so points.