Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Martingale + buy and hold =

:)

Yeah, because it really is different this time.

We'll keep going up until that 80% short FTSE, DOW, DAX and "the world" reads 80% long.

Attachments

• punters.png
    punters.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 84
Oh and in these markets this needs to change "Trading is a marathon not a sprint ."

Nowdays, trading is a sprint to the top and sell before anyone else catches on.

I'm jealous of a couple of the elitetrader guys who have been 'long only' each day on the ES for about the last 5 years! lol
I'm a little slow, eh....

Yeah, because it really is different this time.

We'll keep going up until that 80% short FTSE, DOW, DAX and "the world" reads 80% long.

Damm right.. though to be honest that 9988 looks in jeopardy to me I'm waiting for 9976

Last edited:
Dow might fall 5 to 7 points in the next 5 hours, then buy into the close, rinse and repeat.

Martingale + buy and hold = The holy grail .

:)

Right up to the point it all comes tumbling down, I'm hoping I will have retired richer than my wildest dreams by then.
Just leave the mess to the next generation to tidy up, its worked every time before.

Reactions: tar
:LOL::LOL::LOL:, not sure what I was thinking of there. :whistle:whistling:whistling

I'm sure for a moment you looked at a chart and thought oh Feck I should sell here like millions of other right minded people.
I'm here to keep reminding you to suspend your belief system and just keep buying, I would say buy the dip but there arent any dips any more. :rolleyes:

Believe me I hate myself for doing it, well almost. :devilish:

i'm sure for a moment you looked at a chart and thought oh feck i should sell here like millions of other right minded people.
I'm here to keep reminding you to suspend your belief system and just keep buying, i would say buy the dip but there arent any dips any more. :rolleyes:

Believe me i hate myself for doing it, well almost. :devilish:

10086 ;)