Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

It would be crazy if the Dax closed the 9695 gap after all that time just to open down tomorrow with another gap at that level. :rolleyes:

It would be crazy if the Dax closed the 9695 gap after all that time just to open down tomorrow with another gap at that level. :rolleyes:

My question is: will dax get to 9794 (the all historic Hight) tomorrow or on Wednesday?:)
If the 9:30 BST (us close time) stays within the 9700 range for the dax, we can assume a bullish day tomorrow for the indices.
Saying that one has to be always ready to react to the market PA.

Last edited:
My question is: will dax get to 9794 (the all historic Hight) tomorrow or on Wednesday?:)
If the 9:30 BST (us close time) stays within the 9700 range for the dax, we can assume a bullish day tomorrow for the indices.
Saying that one has to be always ready to react to the market PA.

Dow just over 30 pip above the all historic H, and it looks bullish.
Saying that it does not mean that there shall not be any meaningful pulback/s.

Dax / Ftse haven't dropped a single point from close. Nothing to see here, move along please.

Dax / Ftse haven't dropped a single point from close. Nothing to see here, move along please.
yes, indices look bullish
I do not want to enter position this evening,
but tomorrow morning shall bring some good trading set-ups, one has to be patient

Whilst I should preface this by saying nothing would make me happier than to see the entire US equity complex crash, causing chaos and despair to the central-banking community, I can't help but notice the Fed are conducting $3bn of POMO today... be careful if short...

Hi DJ, does that mean your sat on 200k of Bitcoins...............:p

Whilst I should preface this by saying nothing would make me happier than to see the entire US equity complex crash, causing chaos and despair to the central-banking community, I can't help but notice the Fed are conducting $3bn of POMO today... be careful if short...
This stupidity is gonig to last a long time, why should it stop just now?
Even Bernanke himself said that these prices are "nominal" whatever it means.
For a time being one has to consider trend and trade set-ups either way.
The time of reckoning will arrive, but there is room for some more stupidity and illegitimacy to continue.
On a long TF I think the indices have room to go much higher, finish the 3EW on weekly, then 4th (the foretaste of things to come), followed by the 5th (illusion of the hopeful, that all is fine). The end of the 5th poss early next year after the Christmas rally, is likely to bring the beginning of a move down. The described timing might be wrong (the 5th on indices like on commodities might be extended) but pay attention to the price of Gold and read a book by John Murphy
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Trading-Int...F8&qid=1399912402&sr=1-3&keywords=john+murphy, the section on Gold prices preceeding the turn in stocks. I got the old edition of this book but hope it is included in this new and poss revised edition.
The first book title is "Inter market technical analysis" printed in 1991, there is an expanded role of commodities esp the price of gold proceeding the move of stocks. Gold has been going down for a long time, and this interrelation might bear fruit in the future.

Last edited:
:LOL:
I bought NQ at the open, cashed in on a handful of ticks when it stalled (thinking I was a scalping genius), then watched it disappear up into the highs without me, thus missing 80+% of the move... I'm now cursing myself and sticking pins in my fed chairperson voodoo doll...

PS I'd love to short the f*ck out of NQ or ES, but I'm currently too scared...

Yes,well i had to go out for 45 mins, no choice, came back and it was like looking at a different market......:rolleyes:

You deserve an order for bravery to be worn with pride and even displayed on T2W:)

Bravery and stupidity are often confused.
Its only the final outcome which determines how you are remembered.

This stupidity is gonig to last a long time, why should it stop just now?
Even Bernanke himself said that these prices are "nominal" whatever it means.
For a time being one has to consider trend and trade set-ups either way.
The time of reckoning will arrive, but there is room for some more stupidity and illegitimacy to continue.
On a long TF I think the indices have room to go much higher, finish the 3EW on weekly, then 4th (the foretaste of things to come), followed by the 5th (illusion of the hopeful, that all is fine). The end of the 5th poss early next year after the Christmas rally, is likely to bring the beginning of a move down. The described timing might be wrong (the 5th on indices like on commodities might be extended) but pay attention to the price of Gold and read a book by John Murphy
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Trading-Int...F8&qid=1399912402&sr=1-3&keywords=john+murphy, the section on Gold prices preceeding the turn in stocks. I got the old edition of this book but hope it is included in this new and poss revised edition.
The first book title is "Inter market technical analysis" printed in 1991, there is an expanded role of commodities esp the price of gold proceeding the move of stocks. Gold has been going down for a long time, and this interrelation might bear fruit in the future.
this is the link to the Intermarket Analysis book
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1118571606/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=
A bit technical at time but I think it to be an essential reading for anyone interested in the market, and the price is very affordable atm.
I have had a look at the new book, I am less interested in the new book though the 2007 and 2011 analysis is probably worthwhile to read. John Murphy is a good writer, got his other book too, and have studied it long ago.

Just have ordered another copy, at this price it is a bargain. My old copy have been circulating among my friends, so I will have a new one. An incredibly good trade to finish the profitable day!!!

Last edited: