Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

:clap::clap::clap:, you have had some good calls matey
thanks Dinos, somehow I got them today.
Still think a pull-back to 9645 zone is on cards, but we have a lot of time to do it and still finish on time at ITD/MC1 (blue)3 on the Delta count.
It is very unlikely for that Support at 645 on dax not to be retested
At the moment Dow is printing bullish pattern on M5 and dax is squaring the PA with dow having rushed on earlier on b4 the us open
Looks like a long brewing on both, but I am not committed to either atm

Last edited:
2be, wow, some off your calls have being more or less bang on the PA change. excellent matey, impressed.

2be, wow, some off your calls have being more or less bang on the PA change. excellent matey, impressed.
this calls might be too precise
they just happened
Thanks , you have observed them well !:)

there is more room to the upside, but having so far good day I do not want to risk too much,
one cannot be "right" for too long.
Tea break for me!!!

dow have finished ABC correction, might fly up soon
were these the last words b4 it sinks down?
feel like resuming the gardening work!:D
in spite of the current PA my pip count for the day is reasonably good, missed the continuation of a good long on dax, but otherwise some trades came off ok, though each one not bringing incredible lots of pips, and once I have been stopped at BE.
Adding all the profits together makes it worthwhile.
I have had not a single loosing trade today, that means I have been too conservative, other side of being too conservative is not allowing larger profitable positions to run longer. Today it has been ok, in a longer perspective it is something I have to work on.
that's it for me so far today.
Wishing all to have many good trades.
2be

Last edited: