Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

If Dax does not go higher then 9646 then I would expect the pull-back to the region of 9330 to 9260 by the end of this week, or Monday. I would count it as an ABC corrective and a harmonic move (C=100% of A). This is a possibility and one needs to be ruthlessly careful about this possible count. (For those that follow Detla cycles, ITD or MC1 is due on Mon, but travelling to a MTD or MC2 High, so it might arrive earlier or on time. I am not too sure about the MTD-MC2 rotation therefore have ? mark against it, Copan has got MTD inverted, one shall live to see what happens.)

Attachments

• ITD-MTD dax 30 -04-2014.gif
    ITD-MTD dax 30 -04-2014.gif
    295.8 KB · Views: 78
  • Dax ABC Harmonic2014-04-30_104751.png
    Dax ABC Harmonic2014-04-30_104751.png
    34 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
No they got slaughtered :LOL:

If Dax does not go higher then 9646 then I would expect the pull-back to the region of 9330 to 9260 by the end of this week, or Monday. I would count it as an ABC corrective and a harmonic move (C=100% of A). This is a possibility and one needs to be ruthlessly careful about this possible count. (For those that follow Detla cycles, ITD or MC1 is due on Mon, but travelling to a MTD or MC2 High, so it might arrive earlier or on time. I am not too sure about the MTD-MC2 rotation therefore have ? mark against it, Copan has got MTD inverted, one shall live to see what happens.)

I think we may have hit the high for the month, but then you never know, euro zone data wasnt good

I think we may have hit the high for the month, but then you never know, euro zone data wasnt good

Yes,for the rest of this week I expect a move down, one has to be seriously careful, but after that pull back is over there should be an aggressive and sustained move up (3rd Wave of the 3rd of the final 5th EW )
If the non farm payroll is positive, Fed might cut further QE which in turn shall make Wall St nervous, thats how a "positive news" becomes "bad news", great manipulation on the market sentiment, also taking into account that a lot of jobs have been created by the US gov nomenclature, adding more burden to the economy rather than to assist it.

Last edited:
Ah! 3 hrs later and Dax has been down 13 and up 20 and is now flat. Glad I didnt waste my morning in front of the screen.

The Dow is going up pre market at the same rate today as it did yesterday.

What an amazing 'coincidence'. :eek: :rolleyes::whistling

Attachments

• regular.png
    regular.png
    89 KB · Views: 112
morning everyone

june buy/sell 1868/1861

volatility is low, not much juice, watch yesterdays cash low 1870(1864.2 june) for loss of momentum

we have been above buy pivot since 8am

dow resistance at 622 ? current high 535

Last edited:
Just checked out the videos.
Oscar is a big Bear he thinks were in for a big downturn.
Mr Topstep says S&P 2000+
I know who my moneys on.

shorted dax 9610
fist pt 80pips
Very small SL
will bring Stop to 9590 if it gets there
"positive news" release from US, but market might be slow today
AT BE

Last edited:
I did something stupid this morning. Shorted DAX at 9595, and held it all the way down. Was thinking we'd get a power move down, and at least test S1 @9510.

Guess who's just been stopped out for a b/e trade?

Yep you guessed it! (n)

shorted dax 9610
fist pt 80pips
Very small SL

Just asking if you had a technical / fundamental / gut reason for that?

It looks like all systems go for blast off today. But its FOMC day so anything could happen.

Just asking if you had a technical / fundamental / gut reason for that?

It looks like all systems go for blast off today. But its FOMC day so anything could happen.

Please have a look at my earlier post today 43783, a combination of EW, Fibs and delta cout plus H4 trend

Last edited:
shorted dax 9610
fist pt 80pips
Very small SL
"positive news" release from US, but market might be slow today
AT BE

You win the award for fastest 20+ points of the day.

Do you work for the news agency that prints the numbers? No dont answer that. :LOL:

I did something stupid this morning. Shorted DAX at 9595, and held it all the way down. Was thinking we'd get a power move down, and at least test S1 @9510.

Guess who's just been stopped out for a b/e trade?

Yep you guessed it! (n)

Your improving, normally it goes against you straight away. :innocent: