Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Given these euro lows... let's see if it encourages the right statements out of Germany !!

Many thanks for the options link. I did have this before, but this time actually managed to find the detailed data.. anyway, I would say the options look very evenly balanced this month, no real skew.

On another note I find it interesting how well equities are holding up given the large moves in the euro this morning and euro/gbp has now come to a very key level that should see some strong buying.

in general terms I find the bigger companies are well funded thru corp bond market which is operating fairly well

so they are not over influenced by all the political dithering

on the currency front I would expect most of them to have been active in the forward currency market so not exposed too much to the current girations

I gots to laugh
we are is SS month? so why we doublin we gonna go for 2nd sell month?

if FTSE prints 5531 or better today it will open a new target

and the target is answers on a "post" card

I gots to laugh
we are is SS month? so why we doublin we gonna go for 2nd sell month?

if FTSE prints 5531 or better today it will open a new target

and the target is answers on a "post" card

DC.. at what low price today would you say a recalc is needed though? i.e where would you put a stop?

Been short since 5627 (200DMA), don;t think I will ever get a trade that close to the top again in my life.

a recalc or stop level would be 395

I have 385 , to allow for a squeeze...

all seems to be ok so far though in my view.. euro drops hard , but equities have stayed more or less flat and Euro is coming inot key buying areas on dollar and GBP.

But .. risk off does feel prevalent so I think a tight stop is prudent.

if it tests low again ( 1215 on s+p) but fails to penetrate I will then go long dow

until then though just watching as news from euro and italian bonds are gloomy

The ES just bounced off the 127% extension. Maybe a pullback to 1212.50 before down to 161.8% at 1203.85.

Anyone here follow Zero Hedge? I'm starting to wonder if most of the rumours in the market are started by them. Market moves seem to happen very quickly when they report something. Could just be coincidence of course.