Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Not your typical pump and dump set up on the Dow. More like Pump, sucker in the shorts then ramp it up.

Looking at the hourly chart I have a target of 16480 ish but thats a 150 point up move. If it hit that level it wouldnt come down. Tough call today.
So much strength recently, but such a big move up recently also. AArrgghh.
I'm flat for the open.

I still think its too high to fall all the way today.

Last edited by a moderator:
They're going to buy this into the close.
I think more people went short than long and the Algo's are going to punish them.

Worst case scenario all round.
Hold Dow here @ 16460 and let the longs and shorts sweat it out overnight.
Nasty. :devilish:

Well I'm sure all the action will happen some time, but I'm not gambling.
See you tomorrow guys, back to the one trade highly leveraged; pub strategy.

Tomorrows trading.
After several strong up days on the Dow it was a little unreasonable to think it would fall straight back down. So hold at 16460 overnight, test the upside 16480 in the US overnight session, then see what Mrs Market wants to do.
Well worth 10 minutes of your time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjfuCPDdPp4&feature=youtu.be

The tap has been turned off, nothing is holding this market up anymore, its just a question of how long it takes for the majority of people to work that out.
Human behavior, probably the easiest thing to predict. (y)

Tomorrows trading.
After several strong up days on the Dow it was a little unreasonable to think it would fall straight back down. So hold at 16460 overnight, test the upside 16480 in the US overnight session, then see what Mrs Market wants to do.
Well worth 10 minutes of your time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjfuCPDdPp4&feature=youtu.be

The tap has been turned off, nothing is holding this market up anymore, its just a question of how long it takes for the majority of people to work that out.
Human behavior, probably the easiest thing to predict. (y)

Thanks for sharing. Thought it was Jerry Springer for a moment.