Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

What are you guys market opinion of the DJIA today?

I'm thinking below 16,347 for a short and dip to 16,243/64 area and a little buy from there?

What are you guys market opinion of the DJIA today?

I'm thinking below 16,347 for a short and dip to 16,243/64 area and a little buy from there?

Fade the open and sell it down, buy it all back tomorrow.
It's worked for the last 100 or so weeks (thats just an estimate not a fact).

hi DAXTechnician

so u want dow to fall from current 360 and short at 347?

Almost...I would wait for 16,347 to be broken and then short pullbacks to the 168 tick chart or 5 minute or 15 minute 55ema.

Otherwise if 16,347 isn't broken and DJIA rallies before the open or after the open I will look to fade a push to/around 16,425/53

Almost...I would wait for 16,347 to be broken and then short pullbacks to the 168 tick chart or 5 minute or 15 minute 55ema.

Otherwise if 16,347 isn't broken and DJIA rallies before the open or after the open I will look to fade a push to/around 16,425/53

good stuff thanks

Just dropping by for my lunchtime fill of grumpy old man..
nice dax gap fill this morning: seems to be working best on mondays lately?

Afternoon predictions:
1. Dow gap fill
2. Dax closes down
3. Postman complains that back in his day you could get a soda pop for a nickel

:LOL:

I just think DAX has still got potential to run at 9640/60 today before a proper drop down, It missed the resistance this morning.

Also on the DJIA I wouldn't be surprised to see it run up to 16,425-53 before a drop.

I just think there is to many short just now with stops just above, and those resistance zones on DAX and DJIA I mentioned are looking primed for a test first then a drop IMO.

Could be wrong though :)

Last edited:
I just think DAX has still got potential to run at 9640/60 today before a proper drop down, It missed the resistance this morning.

Also on the DJIA I wouldn't be surprised to see it run up to 16,425-53 before a drop.

I just think there is to many short just now with stops just above, and those resistance zones on DAX and DJIA I mentioned are looking primed for a test first then a drop IMO.

Could be wrong though :)

This is what am thinking as a possible scenario today guys if they don't sell-off immediately at the open...

DAX
33xizba.png

DJIA
2mfdunm.png

So the Dow might go up or it might go down at the open!
I was thinking the same too. (y)

HA!

I have levels as and rules indicated...

DJIA if it breaks 16,347 support then I will short pullbacks to 5 min or 15 min 55ema that reject...but it has to break the 16,347 first for that scenario to come into play.

If 16,347 does not get broken, then my other scenario is to wait to see if a rally to 16,425/53 zone takes place, if it does, then I will be looking to get short on PA set-ups.

So yes DJIA could go up or down, but I have crystal clear criteria that must happen for both side of the coin.

HA!

I have levels as and rules indicated...

Only messing with you.
I promised to keep your thread clear of my inane posts. ;)

Dax grind is on. (If this goes above 9625 I dont think it will go back down today.)
Dow is grinding higher too.