Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

You don't have to trade every damn single day !

Hi Jesse, with my trading plan I do, my statistics show an average of 7.4 trades a day. But hey, we'll all different and trade different styles, so long as we get the end result.

"The desire for constant action irrespective of underlying conditions is responsible for many losses on Wall Street even among the professionals, who feel that they must take home some money every day, as though they were working for regular wages." - Jesse Livermore

"The desire for constant action irrespective of underlying conditions is responsible for many losses on Wall Street even among the professionals, who feel that they must take home some money every day, as though they were working for regular wages." - Jesse Livermore

Mine is not a desire for constant action, I have a day trading plan. It so happens my trading plan delivers such trading opportunities, and whilst I appreciate the above statement, if a signal is apparent within the confines of my trading plan, l'll take the trade, irrespective of whether I'm ahead on the pips counts

I target a number of trades I need per week to make to "earn my income", just so happens, the signals generated each week exceed my income target, so any extra pips adds to my capital growth. :)

Mine is not a desire for constant action, I have a day trading plan. It so happens my trading plan delivers such trading opportunities, and whilst I appreciate the above statement, if a signal is apparent within the confines of my trading plan, l'll take the trade, irrespective of whether I'm ahead on the pips counts

I target a number of trades I need per week to make to "earn my income", just so happens, the signals generated each week exceed my income target, so any extra pips adds to my capital growth. :)

Great stuff ! well dome Dinos (y)

Just thought I'd pop my head in.
Its been nice here a bit of sunshine, no rain, pub lunch outside.
All those niglgly jobs done so I'm free for the weekend. :D
Hows it going for everyone else? :innocent:

great,

thread been very quiet,

It's been a funny old week, and dead on here today, think the forum has missed your unique sense of humour.

I'm off, not as though i have said much today......Have a good weekend chaps.

Shane........:cool: