Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I've got it now, after all these years, the Dax is a woman!

As men we look at the charts check the data a make a value judgement on where the index should go on a daily and intraday basis.

Then the Dax opens and says "Oh I'm feeling sad today I must go and buy something", or "I need a new pair of shoes, I'll have to sell some shares". :rolleyes:

That and she changes her mind 4 times a day!

Last edited by a moderator:
as long as red line and blue ractangle in American flag not broken we are fine... the stars will be safe.

red lines are deadline.

Last edited:
Dax Down 40, Up 60, Down 70, Up 70, Down 50.

If you played that right you made 290 points on the Dax so far. :clap:

I wont tell you what I made. :(

My strategy for tomorrow is ONE heavily geared trade that make 10 points within the first hour of trading then I'm done, garden time. (y)
The old ticker cant take this for another day. :LOL:

Not been following what's going on in Turkey, but today they had stopped access to Youtube.......next to implode?.....and they want to join the EU........:devilish:

Not been following what's going on in Turkey, but today they had stopped access to Youtube.......next to implode?.....and they want to join the EU........:devilish:

Its probably a productivity thing, they're lazy gits and watch you tube all day, thats why the economy is down the pan. :whistling

Seriously though, that policy is madder than a Dax day trader.

Its probably a productivity thing, they're lazy gits and watch you tube all day, thats why the economy is down the pan. :whistling

Seriously though, that policy is madder than a Dax day trader.

I just can't think WHO springs to mind..........:eek:

I've lost faith in this guy over the last 4 or 5 weeks....

Mr TopStep ‏@MrTopStep 6m
$ES_F They have showed you their hand.The early sell off through the 1840 -42 and the big rip says there is more upside to come...

And its started to p*ss it down here in sunny Hull. (n),, another Northerner on the thread :LOL: