Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

barjon

May 6, 2003
wot a funny day. ftse been following dow down but really can't make up its mind if it's reluctant or keen to do so. been flitting back and forth twixt weak and strong. I've been flitting in and out, too, trying to salvage after my ill fated shopping trip - haven't managed to do much more than hold it where it was though.

Last edited:

mac83

Aug 29, 2013
anyone buying these dips or are we in for some tankage

hereward the wake

Aug 10, 2008
That's it for me. Busy afternoon eh? Cut the last ft long at 09 so not too bad, flitting from screen to screen, up overall but not as much as I should be with all that movement! Still cutting profit too early. See you later.

Jessi_trader

Jul 22, 2010
Guys

What a day, I was so bearish on market since last couple of weeks. I expected dow to touch 15800 and FTSE to break 6720 and complete the head and head and shoulders, completely ready to short.

BUT I entered long wrongly and timing was wrong. Good thing I did not put big positions and ketp buying little at every 20 points gap and market kept going down. The reason for keep buying was I did not expected such a quick move in bull market. Now I expect FTSE to go back to 5720/5710 resistance area and test it in next couple of days.

I have hedged my long position with Dec Option so my margin will be protected and will be able to short again in next shrting signal. :)

Was on my tablet most of the day, difficult to draw lines on chart and analyse... at least not as good as full computer platform.

JT

Last edited:

Maddog79er

Oct 27, 2013
Why so quiet here??

No one around?

JT
I think people like to stay away when the markets are so volatile. Better than expected jobs report tomorrow will cause chaos.

I think we will see Dow at 15000 before next leg up. I will be shorting if it does as this will create a triple digit drop.

Looks like a minor correction incoming.