Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

The move up on the Dow Monday was roughly a 50% retracement on the recent move down. Might be worth watching the 16,320-30 area for the next retracement level and close to the top of the down channel.

Double helping of kudos.
1. Good info.
2. Posting at 1.30am.

(y)

good morning everyone

HSBC unable to make higher high on daily for 12 days, severe distribution, XLF is generally strong, divergence not healthy for HSBC

Last edited:
373 still main target trade from yesterday target is 485 if that comes today then an interim long will be on the cards

Dax up 125 points yesterday.
Down 200 points today??? who knows. How much money can you steal from retail?

My thoughts for today. Has Putin got us over an oil barrel? He needs to export but East and South Asia must be eager to buy his oil. I see no reason for European markets to be jumping for joy over the prospects of doing business with Putin while this present crisis is unresolved and, when it is, you can be sure that it will be in Russia's favour.

My thoughts for today. Has Putin got us over an oil barrel? He needs to export but East and South Asia must be eager to buy his oil. I see no reason for European markets to be jumping for joy over the prospects of doing business with Putin while this present crisis is unresolved and, when it is, you can be sure that it will be in Russia's favour.

Yes I believe Europe are over a barrel.
"...Europe risks a replay of its failed attempt six years ago to punish the Kremlin for going to war with the Republic of Georgia, when it was unable to impose sanctions after acknowledging its dependence on Russian energy..."

Could have taken more. Didn't want to take less! A quandary. Bought Dax to close at 9127.3 +38.7

Congratulations you win the coveted 'Top Banana' award! :clap:

Attachments

• top.jpg
    top.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 90
80 Point move up on Dax / Dow 2 minutes after you posted. Who do you know that we should know. ;)

Haha I was long on both the Dax and Dow ;) I actually made 103 points on the Dax since this morning. I must admit, I didn't think it would move quite like that.

I'm happy with my profits so no more now until I see the opportunity. I reckon a dip on DOW open followed by a nice climb up throughout the day. Good luck!

Haha I was long on both the Dax and Dow ;) I actually made 103 points on the Dax since this morning. I must admit, I didn't think it would move quite like that.

I'm happy with my profits so no more now until I see the opportunity. I reckon a dip on DOW open followed by a nice climb up throughout the day. Good luck!

I thought that I had had a good morning and knocked off, Came back and see that you have been clearing the table! Good on yer.

Hi chaps, duvet day for me stinking cold, just woken up...missed all the fun I see ... we should get Putin to invade Brussels then we would really clean up. ;-)

Last edited: