Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Ah, wonderful! WUNDERBAR! Ahh! Please allow me to introduce myself, I am the owner of Fawlty Towers. And may I welcome your war... your war... you wall... you all... you all, and hope that your stay will be a happy one. Now, would you like to eat first, or would you like a drink before the war... AHH! Er... trespassers will be tied up with piano wire... SORRY, SORRY!

I think you are right my plan this am was to look for shorts only ... I vill stick with zis plan untill I sink ze trend as changed.

Ah, wonderful! WUNDERBAR! Ahh! Please allow me to introduce myself, I am the owner of Fawlty Towers. And may I welcome your war... your war... you wall... you all... you all, and hope that your stay will be a happy one. Now, would you like to eat first, or would you like a drink before the war... AHH! Er... trespassers will be tied up with piano wire... SORRY, SORRY!

:LOL::LOL::clap:

I am taking a short at 6555.8, although there is not a downtrend that I can see on the 10 min, the longer term ones are bearish and footsie looks overbought, to me.

Closed -6.

Every time I come on here, I seem to take losses.

Last edited: